This video is meant to teach students about Conservation. Briefly discusses Conservation, reducing, reusing, recycling, nonrenewable resources and renewable resources, and more! Perfect to show students as you celebrate Earth Day or as a part of a unit on Earth Preservation. Aligns with Georgia Standards of Excellence but is general enough to suit any curriculum. Over 5 minutes of instructional content presented by Mr. Horton! This downloadable video is for ONE teacher's use only. Must be secured (password protected) to post online for your students.
Would you like a LEVELED TEXT resource that accompanies this video? I've got just the thing!
- Conservation & Pollution Activities Unit
- Effects of Pollution Differentiated Passages
- Your Carbon Footprint Differentiated Nonfiction Texts
- Reduce, Reuse, & Recycle Differentiated Nonfiction Texts
- 13 Writing Prompts w/ Rubric
- Preserving Ecosystems, Recycling, & Conservation Interactive Vocabulary Sort
- Comprehension & Fluency Task Cards
- Comprehension Crossword Puzzle
- Multiple Choice Task Cards
- Complete Assessment Pack W/Constructed Response
- Conservation & Pollution & have, Who has Vocabulary Game
Thanks for your support & Happy Teaching!-Bowtie Guy & Wife
© 2019 Bowtie Guy This purchase is for you and your classroom. Duplication for an entire school, an entire school system, or for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden. Please have other teachers purchase their own copy. If you are a school or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote.